Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Will I Ever Find My Mr. Right????????????


I'm getting scared people!(lol) Seriously, are there any women out there that feel me when I say that I think I will forever be single? I mean, really, think about it...who's to say that everyone is going to find the RIGHT person and get married? If I never find MR. RIGHT, am I supposed to just settle for MR. OK? My mother and sister constantly question me about why I'm single. They feel it's because I'm picky...THERE IS NO TRUTH IN THAT ASSUMPTION!(lol) I don't have a problem dating men with kids even though I don't have kids...**Disclaimer**BUT, if the child is under the age of 3 I might have to say no just for the simple fact that he is probably still involved with his child's mother..ijs. I don't have a problem dating a man without a degree. In fact, some of the brothers I know with a degree are so hard to deal with because they are so caught up on the fact that they have one and they feel that they are the last of a dying breed...Whew!(deep breath)Looks are the last of my worries at this point, well not the last, but you know what I mean. Really, I'm so simple and all I ask for is honesty, respect and a little communication...is that too much to ask for? So, again I ask myself..what's the problem? Am I just one of those people that is meant to be single? I was talking to my best friend last night and once again, we had a loooong conversation about men and their problems. I know so many guys that just can't be honest for the life of them. Much respect to those men out there that know how to keep it real even if they risk hurting the girls feelings. I would rather you hurt my feelings than allow me to fall for you knowing you're leading a double life...not a good look. I'm a big girl..I can take it!

I'm afraid that I'm becoming a cynic in regards to love. Don't get me wrong, I know it exist but I just don't think it exist in my world. I don't want to be the old lady on the porch with a lot of cats.(lol) Ok, maybe that was a little too far to the left, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone and at the rate I'm going, it's not looking good. Should I just prepare myself mentally in the case that this happens? Chile, it's gettin serious! But, then again all I can do is have faith that my time will come.

Until next time....

No comments: