Sunday, October 04, 2009

Reinvention of Self via the Internet


I'm sitting here on the rainy night with nothing to do so I decided to surf the net. You know...the norm, Facebook, Twitter.(lol) As I'm doing this I'm realizing that there are some real life Internet Superstars and Gangsters! I couldn't help it, I had to write about this...it's getting out hand. Don't get me wrong, I do believe that these social networking sites should be used to network and promote whatever your trying to do. And I definitely believe in the betterment of self...but come on people! I am so tired of internet beef...are you serious?!? I'm noticing that the majority of people that are shit talkers and shit starters are the people that no one even knew existed a couple of years ago. Are they doing this for attention? For so-called fame? I just don't get it. Do they have low self-esteem? Ok, so I'm guilty of roaming on pages of people that I don't know..but I can't help it, I'm nosey(lol) but that's as far as I go. And in regards to that, why do people put there personal business out there for everyone to see, some things should remain just that..PERSONAL! I said all that to say this...if you're going to be a certain way, be that way all the time. You should't be one person via the net and another person in the streets..NOT COOL. Be comfortable in your own skin and F what other people think..WHO CARES?!! That is all...

Goodnight Beautiful People

No comments: